We're so excited to announce our Jubilee competition! To celebrate the Queen's Platinum Jubilee this Summer we're giving you the chance to win a Jubilee themed prize!
To celebrate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee this summer we’re giving you the chance to win a Jubilee themed letterbox biscuit selection and commemorative tea towel from Biscuiteers. All you need to do to win is find the extra stripe we’ve hidden in one of the Union flags in our Jubilee fabric collection below. Scan the image, find the extra stripe and note the grid square that it’s in.
Entries will close at midday on Thursday 26th May and the winner will be announced at 9am on Friday 27th May. Just submit your answer on the form here – good luck!
1. The promoter is: Prestigious Textiles Ltd (company no. 02219358) whose registered office is at 4 Cross Lane, Westgate Hill Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD4 0SG.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Prestigious Textiles Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Closing date for entry will be Thursday 26th May 2022. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. Entries are limited to people who submitted the correct answer on the website form.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
8. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.prestigious.co.uk/blog/post/queens-platinum-jubilee-competition
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entries must be made through the form provided on the Prestigious Textiles website. Entries made or answers given through any other means will not be counted.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
1 x The Queen's Corgis Letterbox biscuits gift set from Biscuiteers
1 x Platinum Jubilee Tea Towel from Biscuiteers
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter
14. The winner will be notified by email Friday 27th May 2022. The winner will only ever be contacted by the promoter. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org