Get creative this November with our fabric and wallpaper Rockets! These are bound to set your
This fun filled craft project is great to do with the kids,
and will get them excited for Bonfire night. Sparkles and glitter there are sure to love it!
They are fun to create, safe to play with and reusable for
next year! Scroll down for more details…
All you need…
- 0.30 metres of Tempo Antique from our Art &
- 0.30 metres of Twinkle Cardinal from our Splash
- 0.15 metres of Shattered Mulberry from our In
the picture Wallpaper range
- 0.15 metres of Shattered Quartz from our In the
picture wallpaper range
- 0.20 metres of Vitra Onyx from our Vivo
- Cardboard roll inserts
- Pipe cleaners
- Decorations of your choice
- Using your selected material measure the length
needed using your cardboard roll, cut to size and secure to the insert with
- For the top of your rocket you will need to make
a cone shape, use the wallpaper for best results. Cut out a circular shape in
the size required (this can be trimmed if needed after) and make one cut using
the scissors that goes to the centre.
- Fold the wallpaper from the cut you made
wrapping each side over each other until you have the cone shape you want.
Secure together using sellotape or glue.
- If using card you can cover the cone in glue and
add glitter to give an extra bonfire night sparkle
- Secure the cone to your cardboard roll using
sellotape or glue
- Use the ribbon and pipe cleaners to make the
rocket tail. You can twist the pipe cleaners around a pen to make swirls or
shape into zig zags. Secure these with sellotape.
- Add you decorations such as stars or glitter to
Clockwise (from top
left): Vitra Onyx wallpaper, Tempo Cardinal, Shattered Quartz wallpaper and Twinkle